cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-open Google Calendar

KEXINO
Listener

Hi all,

Prior to Zoom Workplace, I had the "Export -> use an external calendar -> Google" setting on by default. This meant whenever I scheduled a new meeting in the Zoom desktop client, it would automatically open Google Calendar, allowing me to add notes or links to the meeting details, add/change participants in Google Calendar (preferable to using the Zoom client, since Google Calendar does an autocomplete for participant names).

Anyway, I can't seem to work out how to re-enable the"Export -> use an external calendar -> Google" to be the default setting for all scheduled meetings. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

PiaDesign
Listener

I am also having the same problem and would appreciate a solution if anyone knows how to fix this!

architects
Observer

This is exactly the same problem that I'm having.  Every time I schedule a meeting I have to check the export calendar box.  It used to default automatically.  Can anyone help???  Thank you!

KEXINO
Listener

OP here.

Just to let everyone know, I opened a support ticket with Zoom one month ago. Despite numerous back-and-forth messages Zoom have consistently failed to understand the issue. 

We had the feature. Now, with Zoom Workplace, we no longer have the feature. Zoom are trying to say that it's no longer needed. Clearly the people in charge of Zoom support don't use the product.

To say I'm frustrated, exhausted, and fed-up would be an understatement. I'm going to give it another couple of weeks before I will have no other option but to cancel my subscription and move to an alternative solution - hopefully from a provider with a better support department.