cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Transcription

gcurling65
Listener

Before I upgrade, I want to make certain which subscription levels include the ability to create audio transcripts. Specifically, does PRO include that feature? On one informational page it appears that it does, on another, it appears it is limited only to Business, Education and Enterprise. Although, the features list does not show it on any. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @gcurling65.

Audio transcripts can be generated with Cloud Recordings.  See this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004794983-Audio-transcription-for-cloud-recordings

I've noted that the Prerequisites section omits Pro accounts, but I have a Pro account and have generated an audio transcript -- just ran a test to be sure it still works. This all depends on the proper settings being enabled, but the Support article here provides the details you need to make this happen.  After your Cloud Recording completes video processing, the transcript is generated, which takes a few more minutes.  What you get is a VTT file: 

Would you please provide me with the URL for the other document you mentioned... the one that says it is available with a Pro account?  I couldn't find it, and would like to cross-reference it when I ask Zoom staff to make the change to the one article I've provide.  Thanks!!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !