cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Hosts & Calendar Holds

mhea
Listener

Hello! I have a reoccurring training my team holds on a weekly basis that has different hosts for each session. I added my team as alternative hosts so they can log in to the training without any issues or needing to log in to our main client facing zoom account. The problem is that now every alternative host has a calendar hold for every training session. 

How can I keep my team as alternative hosts, while removing the calendar holds from their GCal? Ideally, they would all be able to log in to any of the training times, but will only have a calendar hold from an internal reminder that I created. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @mhea, from GCal the alt. host should have the ability to right-click on the hold on the calendar that was created and have the following options: 

If the meeting is recurring and want to remove just 'this event: 

However, you will need access to their calendar I believe to make those Zoom meeting Gcal created meetings. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @mhea, from GCal the alt. host should have the ability to right-click on the hold on the calendar that was created and have the following options: 

If the meeting is recurring and want to remove just 'this event: 

However, you will need access to their calendar I believe to make those Zoom meeting Gcal created meetings. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!