Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Google Calendar Linked, but not Syncing

I followed the directions to sync my zoom calendar to google ( Then under (1) “Profile” tab, go to the (2) “Calendar and Contacts Integration” section and click (3)”Configure Calendar and Contacts Service” button, Then select the option for “Google” ...

Resolved! Annotation

HiI allow a participant to share their screen. I click View Options. I don't get the option to annotate.I have done this in the past and I was able to annotate on a screen shared by a participant, but I can't now...Please helpThank you

SallyL by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! How to remove options from Meeting Controls

I do not need or want many of the new options on my Zoom Meeting control bar, Summary, AI Companion, Apps, Whiteboard, I never use them and they literally hide controls I do use like Recording and Breakout rooms. How can I remove these options?

DrZoom by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimmed videos download

Hi, Are the directions for downloading a trimmed video? The download features is only allowing me to download the original but I need the trimmed video for attendees.

Finding Zoom Meetings

I'm new here and I'm confused. I'm trying to find what type of meetings that zoom has to offer. I can't seem to find a list or anything. How am I able to see what rooms/meetings zoom has so I can join? I would like to see what all type of topics you ...

kallen by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video settings

Hi, I'm using an Apple iMac with a Logitech camera. Zoom version Version: 5.17.2 (28415) My Zoom video camera is defaulting to wide angle view. I've gone into Settings. Video. Camera. clicking either the original ratio or HD options doesn't make a di...

JH14 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mac support for calendar integration

Does anyone know if its possible to use iCalendar/Mac Calendar with Zoom to schedule/show meetings? We have the desktop app but our email is not hosted by Outlook or Google. It appears that Zoom only supports Exchange and Google for these integration...

sonoerin by Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes

Resolved! Zoomの字幕に翻訳を取り入れて,外国人同士が母国語でコミュニケーション:With translation incorporated into the subtitles of Zoom, forei

Zoomの字幕(テロップ)について,多言語に翻訳した結果も表示できるようにすることは,技術的に可能ですか? 例えば,話者1:日本人が日本語で発言する。話者2:フランス人がフランス語で発言する。この場合,字幕は,3段にする。 日本人が発言している時は,第1行:日本語第2行:英語第3行:フランス語 フランス人が発言しているときは,第1行:フランス語第2行:英語第3行:日本語 このようにして外国人同士が,母国語で話しながら,字幕は,相手の国の言葉と英語に自動的に翻訳さて,コミュニケーションが取れると嬉...