Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Default Conference details

Recently when adding external participants to a meeting invite, Meeting Zen has become the default Conference option. I need to click on the dropdown to change it back to Zoom Conference. I haven't changed it intentionally and now I can't work out ho...

steveh by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Co-host controls

The setting to enable co-hosts says that co-hosts have the same in-meeting controls as the host.However, I find that co-hosts cannot do everything that the host can do.For example, the host can turn off a participant's camera, but co-hosts cannot.Ple...

HappyBuddha_0-1649023669024.png

ANNUAL PLAN

Hello! I would like to buy the annual plan, but I don't know if I can cancel it during that period. If someone bought and knows about it, tell me on the comments, please. Thank you.

Maf6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 69: Unable to join E2EE meeting

I am unable to join a meeting after many attempts and receive an error message with error code 69 telling me that I need to enable End to end encryption to join the meeting. (Attached) E2EE was already enabled on my advanced settings so I disabled it...

zoom Client

Hallo Community,ich kann über den Desktop keine Zoom-Meetings mehr Planen. Der Client beschränkt sich auf die Auswahl:An Meeting teilnehmen oder Anmelden.Ich habe schon alles deinstalliert und neu installiert. Der Zoom Client mit Meeting Planen, Eins...

Web Client, Firefox, Gallery View

I am trying to use Gallery in Web Client, but I do not see ANY option. What am I missing? I have been using the Zoom app for two years, so I am well acquainted with moving from Speaker View to the Gallery. Also, to use Web Client in Firefox, you need...

LaBoo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mysterious Zoom Crashes (during VLC video share)

(I also tried to send this to technical / customer support - we'll see what happens.) This has happened repeatedly over the last few weeks:I am in the middle of a meeting, with maybe 15-20 attendees, and I am usually sharing a video being played via ...

No button to allow participants to record

Hi Eyeryone, I am using Zoom for Meetings with just one participant. Although me as Host I can locally record the meeting (button is visible) there is no option to allow my participant to record it on her device. I red it should appear in the partici...

Dolma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program