Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

audio video synch issues

My zoom audio and video are out of synch in dual monitor mode. If someone else uses the share screen function, this fixes the synch issue. What is going on?

Yealink CTP18 not showing any contacts in "Meet Now" tab

Hi, Having issues with a Yealink CTP18 (zoom meeting tablet) that is connected to a Yealink MeetingBar. Previously the contacts appeared fine but since yesterday no contacts are showing but I can search for them still. What settings would effect what...

vic_123 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Meeting Preferences

When changes are made to meeting preferences, do these changes affect existing scheduled meetings as well?

KC3 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I hide zoom meetings

Hi, I have an executive that would like the list of her upcoming meetings to not show up on the creston that is connected to the zoom room. Is there a way to hide the meetings from the creston? The creston is connected to a neat soundbar and camera s...

Resolved! Sizing Image for Background

For the life of me, I can't seem to get the right image size for a Zoom background. From what I've read, the recommended pixel size is 1920X1080. My photo app says the image I'm uploading for a background is 1920x1080, but when I set it for my backgr...

hollang by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade from versio 4.0

Good evening,I have a problem upgrading Zoom with SCCM from version 4.X to the latest version,this problem occurs only with an obsolete zoom version,does not make me install update to the latest version, do I have to uninstall the old one and install...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now