cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowing users to edit/manage existing meetings

JoeyO
Listener

I have a paid Zoom account which has an existing meeting scheduled for March. I'd like to allow a member of our company to manage that meeting, mainly in order to update the polls and to see the list of registrations for that meeting. 

I've added that individual as an admin on to the Zoom account. However, when they log-in to their account, they don't see the existing meeting that I've scheduled. As a result, they aren't able to see the registrations for that meeting or edit it in anyway. 

My question: Is it possible for licensed users on a Zoom account to edit existing meetings? If so, how would that user access the meeting within their account?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @JoeyO

She should be able to go into user management -> users -> click on your user profile link and then be able to see your upcoming meetings as an admin. 

Here is the link User Management - Zoom and this is what it should look like. The screenshot is from my test account. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 3.21.52 PM.png

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

It's your meeting not hers. So she need to go click on your user, and go to your meetings, to see and manage your meetings, not the other way around.  

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Alex_PFT

If he is an admin, on the web portal, if he goes to the admin section, user management, users, click on the user you want to manage the meeting, meetings tab, next meetings, et voilà. 

YaBoiB

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! If you add that user as a Scheduling Privileged user on your account then this user should be able to view and edit all of the meetings that are upcoming on your account. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

JoeyO
Listener

Thanks Alex. 

I just checked. I'm the account owner and when I go through and click on this user from the user management area, then go to the meetings tab, then go to upcoming meetings, I don't see any scheduled for her. 

I might not have been super clear in my original post. Basically the timeline is: 
-I (the account owner) created a meeting
-I sent out the registration link to this meeting, and we've gotten about 20 or so folks outside of our company registered so far as general attendees
-I added Sally on to my account as an admin user
-I now want Sally to be able to edit this scheduled meeting from the web portal, primarily so she can setup poll questions and see the registration list. 

Is there anything I need to do first to "add" her to the meeting? She's listed as an alternate host and she even registered for the meeting as well (although she registered for the meeting before I added her as a user on my account, not sure if that matters). 

YaBoiB

Hello @JoeyO

She should be able to go into user management -> users -> click on your user profile link and then be able to see your upcoming meetings as an admin. 

Here is the link User Management - Zoom and this is what it should look like. The screenshot is from my test account. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 3.21.52 PM.png

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Alex_PFT

It's your meeting not hers. So she need to go click on your user, and go to your meetings, to see and manage your meetings, not the other way around.  

JoeyO
Listener

Thanks Brandon and Alex! 

Issue resolved.