cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airplay

Cmg1
Listener

How do I airplay a zoom recording from my phone to the tv. Th usual airplay does not work nor does screen mirroring

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Cmg1 it's been some time since you've posted this discussion, however, would love to still help! Are you trying to airplay a cloud recording from your phone? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I also want to know this. I'm in zoom rooms every morning and want to send the audio to my tv (so I can do the dishes while listening). It's a live meeting, not a cloud recording.

CBL
Listener

Although this is an older post I have a similar problem and could not find any solution so far. So maybe you can help me out. I use my iPhone 13 with a Samsung TV from 2022. I use Airplay and watch youtube, photos and all the rest without any problem on full screen. Here comes the but: When I click on a recorded Zoom-meeting Safari opens on my phone an I start sharing it on my TV. So far so good. As soon as I turn my phone or manually tab on full-screen the stream stops an wents black an nothing more happens. The second I leave full screen everything is back to normal. 

I only experience this with zoom and also with other browsers on my phone. Any ideas?

JSPerko
Listener

I have this same problem with an iPad Pro iOS 17.5 trying to mirror to an Apple TV streaming device.  Today is over a year after the previous post.  Why is Zoom ignoring this?

clairefarrell
Listener

I have the same issue, driving me nuts!! Really need to fix it as I have 100s of clients who need to access zoom recordings of my live workouts via AirPlay.

MGSR
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello there, I apologize for the delay in my response. We truly appreciate your engagement with this post and for providing feedback about the issues you are facing. Your input not only helps us understand the problem better but also allows other users who may have experienced or have a solution to the same problem to assist.

You may refer to this article on how to use screen mirroring on your iOS devices. Please note that AirPlay on iOS 11 or earlier requires specific settings on your network and computer firewalls. If you encounter difficulties sharing via Apple screen mirroring, ensure that the following ports are open and the application is permitted, as outlined in the article.

Thank you and have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?