cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prezi Video Camera option now not available

AndyB1
Listener
I did a software update on Mac (Sonoma 14.1.1 ) and running Zoom Version: 5.16.10 (25689) and Prezi Version 2.22.1 (10843)

Now I see that although I can open the Prezi files (PVL) there is no Prezi camera option provided in Zoom and so cannot integrate PVL into the Zoom meeting. I have done a zoom uninstall/reinstall but still no joy. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AndyB1
Listener

Prezi’s latest software update solves the problem and Prezi Camera now appears in camera options in Zoom

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ToddNilson
Listener

@AndyB1, I am experiencing exactly the same problem over the past two days. I've tried to restart my system, but Prezi Video no longer appears as a camera option under Video Settings.

As a workaround, I tried to use Prezi Video for Zoom, the app that is built into the Zoom experience, but I have found that my saved Prezi files cannot be imported, which is crazy considering that it's their file extension! 🤣

I'd dearly love to hear about a solution here. 

aiagileguy
Listener

Same no longer shows the option. 

GAE
Listener

Aconteceu mesma coisa depois que atualizei para o Sonoma. 

katsubashira
Listener

According to Prezi Support, the issue only affects Mac users who have installed Sonoma 14.1.1. Prezi say they are working on it, but for now, their solution is to restore the legacy settings as outlined by Apple:

https://support.apple.com/en-vn/HT213969

Whether or not we feel comfortable doing that is another matter, of course. 

AndyB1
Listener

Prezi’s latest software update solves the problem and Prezi Camera now appears in camera options in Zoom

Confirming that the latest patch from Prezi now fixes this issue!