cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration - Users don't stay signed in.

KimINeKO
Listener

We evaluate the use of the Dynamics 365 Integration and have noticed that useres are getting logged out and have to login at least everytime the close/open the browser. Is there a way for us to ensure that the users stay signed in?

7 REPLIES 7

brooks
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there.  If using SSO you may want to confirm that the SSO settings are set to where you want them from the Zoom portal under SSO (see attached).  You may also need to confirm that activity timeout settings in Dynamics are set correctly (also attached).

If my reply answered your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” below.  This will help other community members with the same question resolve it.

Brooks

Hi Brooks,

thank you for your reply. Our settings are (now) exactly set up, as you suggested. I have tested it with different browsers, unfortunately it still doesn't work. After closing the browser one needs to sign in to Zoom again - not to Dynamics though. One setting I changed was in Zoom, to keep the SAML response. Would you know of any other settings that could affect SSO?

For your reference I attached the Zoom-SSO-, Dynamics and AAD-Settings.

Best regards
Kim

brooks

I've opened a support ticket and an agent will reach out to contact you via email.  You should receive an email confirmation with the support ticket number shortly.

Thanks,
Brooks

alexeq
Listener

Hello Brooks. We are having exactly the same issue - users are getting logged out after some minutes of inactivity (whether or not they close their browser). Can you share the pictures of what our settings should look like?

Thanks, 

Alex

Hey Alex,

I've had a lengthy conversation with them. Bottom line: the integration doesn't support it (permanent cookies) and is, thus, rather useless currently. I ll copy in the last reply I got from the support team.

Best

Kim

Hi Kim,

Good Morning!

This is Gio with an additional follow-up from Zoom Support!  I was just checking in about the issue you reported to see if our suggestion worked for you.

Upon checking, It is a known behavior/phenomenon, our integration app's session will be expired since the browser process is closed, and currently our app doesn't support auto sign-in. 

So for Windows OS users, they need to click the sign-in button after reopening the browser. But in this case, it will redirect to the successful login page directly as the customer checks the "Stay Sign In" on the Zoom website.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you

Thanks Kim, appreciate that. I can understand if you need to log in once a day, but it seems unnecessary to be timed out (i.e. without closing the browser window).

Best, Alex

drhk
Listener

This is driving me nuts right now. I don't understand about SAML, SSO etc - I'm strictly a user where tech is concerned. I also don't understand the point of a 'stay signed in' option that doesn't work. I can host a meeting, then click to go back to 'my meetings' and boom, I have to sign in again. Navigate away from the browser tab - sign in again. Is the blue tick for my 'stay signed in' choice just there to mock me?!?