cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom webinar - change registration status

MariER
Listener

Hi there!

We are hosting a webinar next week. Initially, we chose the option "webinar with registration," and we received about 200 registrations. However, we would like to create a generic link to make it easier for people to join or invite new contacts at the last minute, instead of using unique links. How should we proceed? Also, what will happen to the already registered people if we change the setting to "webinar without registration"?

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @MariER you can edit your existing webinar to be unticked: " Registration Required".

You will then have a direct join link (instead of the registration link) and the users who already registered will be able to still join using the original link.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mgstark

Hi @MariER you can edit your existing webinar to be unticked: " Registration Required".

You will then have a direct join link (instead of the registration link) and the users who already registered will be able to still join using the original link.

MariER
Listener

Thanks a lot! 

MariER
Listener

Hi @mgstark @to confirm when you mentioned the “original link” in your answer you are talking about the unique link they received in their confirmation email? I have unticked the box so just want to double confirm that people will be able to join. That’s also means that on my side I have to manage reminder emails, correct? Thanks and have a good weekend 

mgstark

@MariER Hi, that is correct. The link that the attendee received is valid for them.

You just cannot change the registration method once the webinar actually is in use. But if you change it now it will mean you no longer have a registration page and instead new attendees can simply click the new link and join.