cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom poll function for webinars

RB10
Listener

Hi all,

There used to be a toggle button against the library of historic poll questions, that allowed you to 'switch on' chosen questions for inclusion in a webinar. This function now appears to have been removed. After a lengthy online chat with a Zoom agent, it seems that the entire list of historic poll questions will now appear in the poll function during a webinar, necessitating either scrolling through the whole list to find the question you want to launch, or deleting all the irrelevant questions once in the practice session or webinar. Can somebody clarify for me if I have understood this correctly, as this seems like a really useful function (the toggle button) has been removed, making the poll question library a much more unwieldy and un-user-friendly function.

Any input gratefully received!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Your understanding is correct.

Although this community forum is useful, the best way to get traction on an issue is through Zoom's official feedback process.

"Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom".

Submit your feature request or complaints here;
https://zoom.us/feed

Regards
If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Frank_TB

Hello,

Your understanding is correct.

Although this community forum is useful, the best way to get traction on an issue is through Zoom's official feedback process.

"Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom".

Submit your feature request or complaints here;
https://zoom.us/feed

Regards
If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

RB10
Listener

Thanks Frank. At least I know I haven't misunderstood, and I've actually just found another thread asking the exact same question. I will use your feedback link to let Zoom know what I think! (I did ask the agent I was chatting with for a feedback link/email address, but he sent me a link for switching on the function that allows Zoom webinar attendees to feedback on their attendance experience **face palm**)

Frank_TB

You are most welcome RB10.

The more feedback Zoom gets, the more likely they are to devote resources to fix an issue.

i like the idea of a central

poll and survey library, but the management needs improvements to be useful.

Regards 

RB10
Listener

I figured out how to send feedback, and have done so 🙂 Fingers crossed they listen!