cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM MEETING CONFLICT

Ni1358
Listener

Good Day,

I need help. I am new to zoom's operating. 

I was invited to speak on another zoom hosts event at 7 pm which is the exact time I had a zoom event taking place. Will my event still take place even if I am on another person's zoom event at the same time?

In other words will the people using my account still be able to zoom even though I am on 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Ni1358 - Sorry I did not see this before your event.  In case you moved it, for future reference you can set the meeting to allow participants to join before host and take off the waiting room and people will be able to meet without you.  You can also assign someone else as an alternative host if you would like them to run the meeting while you are not available.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

colegs

@Ni1358 - Sorry I did not see this before your event.  In case you moved it, for future reference you can set the meeting to allow participants to join before host and take off the waiting room and people will be able to meet without you.  You can also assign someone else as an alternative host if you would like them to run the meeting while you are not available.

Thank YOU so very much. This is very helpful. Greatly appreciated.