cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar meets 4 days at 4 different times

msmith1
Listener

Is it possible to schedule a webinar that meets 4 different days and at a different time each day?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I agree with @PK . While Zoom doesn't allow for that level of preciseness when initially scheduling, you can edit each occurrence's date and time after its been scheduled. Click the Show All Occurrences option to view the full list and click edit for each to adjust the data/time: 
Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 16.26.21.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Slim_Aaian_Boy
Listener

I try my best but not sure will be success

PK
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi there! Because the options in the Zoom web portal only give you daily, weekly, and monthly, you could try to schedule your webinar series as closely as possible to the schedule that you want (for example: Daily at 3PM), and then modify each individual occurrence to the correct time. That way you can still keep the series. Hope that helps!

Bort

I agree with @PK . While Zoom doesn't allow for that level of preciseness when initially scheduling, you can edit each occurrence's date and time after its been scheduled. Click the Show All Occurrences option to view the full list and click edit for each to adjust the data/time: 
Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 16.26.21.png

NoName123
Listener

I would recommend using recurring webinar with "no fixed time"