cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Based Only?

4xTrading
Listener

Hello All,

Am I reading this correctly? You can only host meetings / webinars through OnZoom with people strictly based in the US? 

This limits our entire business. Stripe and Paypal work fine with international. Is any support coming soon for this? I've created our account and even paid for Pro in order to set this up, and now I feel like we can't use it.

Does anyone know of any similar services to OnZoom that work without any location restrictions?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

MarthaLG
Listener

Not true. You can invite anyone in the world that has internet access and a computer or phone. I have international calls all the time (and did when I only had Basic Zoom). Good luck.

4xTrading
Listener

Thanks so much Martha! Was this on a regular zoom call or was this an OnZoom webinar that you had international people join? Thank you again!

MarthaLG
Listener

I am (in Atlanta, GA USA) on a monthly Zoom with other consultants in the EU, usually hosted from Amsterdam. I initiate a Zoom with numerous people in Canada and Europe with no issues. I went on holiday to Buenos Aries  last fall and had a couple of sessions with clients while there, with zero problems. I don't usually use it, but you can also download the phone app and use Zoom on it (tho I'm not sure if/ how you would do things like break-out rooms on the phone). Best wishes.

MarthaLG
Listener

Sorry - didn't answer your question. I don't know what an "OnZoom webinar" is - other than just using Zoom for a group. (I've never used it for more than 50 people.) Regular paid Zoom allows you to share your screen for slides, assign people to breakout rooms, use whiteboards, and record videos of the meeting.

4xTrading
Listener

Oh yes this was raised in regards to the OnZoom product 

https://on.zoom.us/

MarthaLG
Listener

So sorry - that's in Beta testing. I can't help.