cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing a profile picture for a phone-only panelist

klmonline
Listener

We are holding a webinar with a group discussion amongst our panelists. One panelist belongs to a company that prohibits the use of Zoom on computers, so he will only be able to dial in on phone. I would like to display a profile picture for him in the gallery view with the other panelists. But since he cannot login, he cannot create a profile picture for his account.

I tried a test where I created a named user in my account and gave it a profile picture. I then invited that user to a webinar and dialed in with that ID. Zoom did not display the profile picture in the meeting view.

Can you think of a way to show a picture for a phone-only panelist?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @klmonline 

If this is just for one user, and as you have already gone to the extent of creating a substitute user with a picture, I would suggest joining the Webinar as that user from an actual Zoom client on a spare computer (or maybe via the web) and then joining that client in with Phone Audio from there.  The client I think will pull the profile picture, but the actual user can dial in. Make sure you capture and provide the "Participant ID".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rupert

Hi @klmonline 

If this is just for one user, and as you have already gone to the extent of creating a substitute user with a picture, I would suggest joining the Webinar as that user from an actual Zoom client on a spare computer (or maybe via the web) and then joining that client in with Phone Audio from there.  The client I think will pull the profile picture, but the actual user can dial in. Make sure you capture and provide the "Participant ID".

Good cheat! Thank you.