cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration form in browser shows data auot-filled for last person registered

Librarycat
Participant

We have people registering people on shared PCs. The data of the previous registrant is already auto filled for last person registered. Is there a way to stop this? In this case, it is a privacy issue.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @Librarycat!

Many web pages try to “Help you” by remembering what was recently filled in by the last form submitter.  If you are entering registration forms for other people, there’s not much you can do, other than perhaps go to an Incognito/Private page where cookies aren’t stored/remembered.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Librarycat
Participant

@Ray_Harwood - any idea about this? And I hope you are well!

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @Librarycat!

Many web pages try to “Help you” by remembering what was recently filled in by the last form submitter.  If you are entering registration forms for other people, there’s not much you can do, other than perhaps go to an Incognito/Private page where cookies aren’t stored/remembered.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you, as always, Ray! It is indeed a browser thing. In Chrome incognito, I had to clear the cookies and then close the browser - that's key - having to close the browser. The next time I opened it, the registration form was empty and not auto-populated with any data.

BonnieBetts
Listener

Hi, I am having the same problem. A previous post with the same issues was supposedly "solved" but using those techniques of using an incognito window or new browser still populates my personal information.

👇👇👇

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/clearing-the-registration-field-on-my-zoom-link-for-new/m-p/2...

It is indeed a cookies thing. In a Chrome incognito browser, you have to clear the cookies and then the key is to close the incognito browser. The next time you open the browser and go to register someone, the form will be blank and not  be auto-populated with someone else's data.