cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One registration form, multiple webinars

TriageCancer
Listener

We host a different webinar each month. Right now, our attendees have to register for each event separately, which is time consuming. We want to be able to have one registration form that lists all of our webinars - attendees can click on the webinars they are interested in - and only be registered for those. We have several different technologies that allow for integrations (e.g., Zapier) - but we can't seem to figure this one out. Note: It cannot be a repeating webinar because we don't want to use the same link for each one. It is a distinct event. Any options? 

6 REPLIES 6

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

MarciaMM
Listener

Hello, did you manage to find a solution ? I am in a similar situation and I am not quite sure how to go about it. 

We did, but we had to use other technology platforms to make it work. It was not possible within Zoom itself. If you'd like to see how we did it, you can look here: https://triagecancer.org/webinars#register-allwebinars
Hope that helps! 

Can you please tell me how you integrated google form with zoom registration form . I am also in the same situation but ca't find how to integrate both of them 

Hi Triage Centre, I saw your example of registering for multiple webinars,

May I ask how you did it please?

TriageCancer
Listener

We used Zapier (paid) and Google forms (free) to connect all of the platforms.