cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I increase Webinar capacity?

delprince
Listener

Hi,

We currently have a Webinar 500 license tied to a user, but our webinar is now over 1000 registrants and I want to upgrade our Webinar 500 to 3000, but I am not seeing an option to change my current plan. I can purchase a Webinar 3000 but then if I switch out the Webinar licenses would the existing webinar under Webinar 500 be removed when I remove that license??

Thanks for the help, our Webinar is Tuesday night 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

delprince
Listener

I figured out my own answer 🙂 I couldn't upgrade/change the Webinar 500 plan because it was a promotion plan. I did purchase the Webinar 3000 for one-month, and then it became an option for me to go to the user who created the webinar, and select the Webinar 3000 license option. I did do all this before we started the webinar since having to manage this on the fly after the webinar is launched was not ideal :). Just adding my own solution in case anyone else has the same question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

delprince
Listener

I figured out my own answer 🙂 I couldn't upgrade/change the Webinar 500 plan because it was a promotion plan. I did purchase the Webinar 3000 for one-month, and then it became an option for me to go to the user who created the webinar, and select the Webinar 3000 license option. I did do all this before we started the webinar since having to manage this on the fly after the webinar is launched was not ideal :). Just adding my own solution in case anyone else has the same question.