cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Format of the recording

Dennolee
Listener

Hello,

In the past, we were always able to download a cloud recording with a 16:9 format for our webinar presentations in which the speaker was also visible. The image of the speaker was always included in the presentation. Now the speaker always has the image next to the presentation. How do we get the image of the speaker into the presentation so that the recording can also be downloaded in 16:9 format?

2 REPLIES 2

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hey there! I have a couple of things I can recommend.

1. Settings - Go to Personal > Settings > Cloud Recordings > enable "Record active speaker w/ shared screen" + "Optimize the recording for 3rd party video editor".

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 2.01.54 PM.png

2. When you download the recording, select the "Shared screen with speaker view" > Download. The file you end up with should be an MP4 file w/ the speaker + presentation.

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 2.03.05 PM.png

I hope this helps! 😊

Dennolee
Listener

Thank you so much but we still have the problem 😞

Here is a screenshot how it currently looks, even when I optimized it for 3rd Party editor.

Do you have more Tipps? It's super important for us to have it in a 16:9 Format even if the speaker would be next to the shared screen. The Format is important and of course that there is not too much black on the sides. In Fullscreen there is some black space around the video.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-30 um 20.49.52.png