cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events Surveys & Polls dashboard not showing responses

ManuelLeyva
Listener

We've run a few Events now and we've encountered the following issue with our survey responses:

Responses to event surveys & polls are not being displayed in the Surveys & Polls dashboard (under Event Analytics). We're able to pull a custom report or just download the table data where it does show that there actually were responses to a particular survey.

Could this be a product issue that needs to be addressed?

Thank you for the help with this concern,

Manuel

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @ManuelLeyva.

Are you sure you set up post event or post session surveys?  If your Post Event tab looks like this, there are no surveys:

Ray_Harwood_0-1705276399235.png

If you can confirm that Surveys and Polls were created and still there’s nothing available in the Analytics -> Surveys & Polls section, I’d recommend creating a ticket with Zoom Support for troubleshooting. 

Note: The mere creation of Surveys and Polls isn’t really sufficient – Surveys have to be answered, and polls have to be shared in the session (Meeting or Webinar).  Unfortunately, the post-survey link isn’t often seen by attendees when exiting the lobby, so I recommend customizing the post-event email to attendees (Communication -> Emails -> Thank you for attending) to include the optional post-Event survey link. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks for your response Ray.

Yes, we set those up and we're getting answers. What's happening is that those answers are not being displayed in the dashboard, only in reports.

It does sound like this is a support ticket one.

Thanks again,

Manuel

Ray_Harwood

I agree, @ManuelLeyva.  Not enough info here for me to help troubleshoot. But once (if?) you get an answer, please come back here and let us know what you found. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Will do, thanks!