cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 reasons why I'd recommend Zoom Sessions / Events

imogenraynerae
Attendee

I'm think I’m obsessed with Zoom! 

Here’s three reasons why I think it’s a great platform for Virtual Events and Webinars:
1.     Flexibility - Whether you're hosting a one-off webinar or a series of multi-day/multi-session conferences, there’s a solution and price point to match a wide range of business needs.
2.     Visually appealing – gone are the days of just sharing a Zoom link and opening the laptop! (Noooo) Zoom Events creates a professionally presented, branded event page with all the details of your session and speakers. Setting the tone for your audience of what’s to come and raising the profile of your business and brand.
3.     Collaborative – Zoom Events encourages collaboration. Event speakers can be invited to add their images, bios and session descriptions as they’re often (not always!) best placed to share this knowledge.

I'll share more about my platform preoccupation (!) soon as there are many more benefits for attendees as well as hosts.

I'd welcome your thoughts on what you love about Zoom and why?

Imogen
3 REPLIES 3

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer

As a motion picture and TV producer I find it to be a great tool for interactive TV. We integrate our studio output directly into Zoom via NDI and can provide entertainment with feedback, hope building for children in need, teach children in a way that changes their attitudes, perspective on life, manners, and grades and teach all kinds of crafts and artistic skills. We have even used Zoom to remotely direct films and give various tours. I can even run multiple simultaneous Zoom sessions from one computer (each week I run 1 Zoom session while simultaneously managing 2 others). We even use it in radio production and use the video part to give hand signal cues and share info. Most likely, none of this was the original intended use.

imogenraynerae
Attendee

@storyhub this is impressive. I love that it can be uses beyond its intended purpose including radio! 👏

Imogen

storyhub

We are now looking into doing a live broadcast from a high speed train (there is Wi-Fi onboard) that can travel up to 125MPH! Zoom will make it possible for a live audience to ask questions and provide feedback. Not sure yet about what will be allowed visually, but hope they will allow some live visual. Zoom will make it possible to connect to Facebook, YouTube, the internet radio station, and allow call-ins without having to use a mix-minus.