Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom does not work

lmartine0875
Listener

It keeps saying "

Unknown Error.

An unknown error has occurred, please try to refresh this page to rejoin the meeting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@lmartine0875 @yaseerk @Happyone @Aspheric , It seems that this was only occurring when he Waiting room was enabled. Our engineering team investigated and there seems to be a hotfix that has been deployed to resolve the issue. Could you please test and confirm if you experience any issues still?

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

yaseerk
Listener

Our organization is experiencing the same issue only while using Chromebooks and the PWA app.

Attached a screenshot of the error.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @lmartine0875 @yaseerk , thank you for posting in the community about this issue. 

May I please know if a waiting room was enabled when getting the error message above?

Keep me updated!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

A waiting room is enforced

Happyone
Listener

This is happening on school issued chromebooks or personal chromebooks. It happens when the zoom session is started on a laptop or even from an iPad.  The error message shows instantly and the person joining can’t see the waiting room at all.  The person conducting the zoom meeting can see the person in the waiting room, but it says “joining”

Happyone
Listener

It is happening to me as a person trying to have the Zoom session.  I use a Zoom Personal Meeting room, but I tried to make a random link as well.  Still didn’t work for those joint using a Chromebook.  

Aspheric
Listener

Any update or fix on this issue? I am on a Chromebook as well - is this affecting windows/mac users?

Happyone
Listener

no information yet.  People on any other device were able to join zoom like normal, but a chromebook was causing error message as recently as 7 pm EST

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@lmartine0875 @yaseerk @Happyone @Aspheric , It seems that this was only occurring when he Waiting room was enabled. Our engineering team investigated and there seems to be a hotfix that has been deployed to resolve the issue. Could you please test and confirm if you experience any issues still?

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Our payment is done but zoom not working 

Please update our payment and activate our zoom account 

Happyone
Listener

It has been running flawlessly today.  I am so happy they fixed it!

Great! I'm happy to hear that. Thanks for the update!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team