Did you mean: 

can't join a meeting

jgfjh
Listener

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jgfjh, if you're having trouble joining a Zoom meeting, check out this article on Joining a Zoom video call. This may help you out and will walk you through the process. If it does, don't forget to click on the Accept as Solution button! Thanks!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JayanthaW
Listener

why ? you can join by clicking the link or enter meeting code and password.

Abhishekyadav
Listener

No, everyone can join meetings very easyly in zoom by clicking the link of your meeting or pasting the link of your meeting in browser or typing the meeting id and passcode in zoom application

Its very easy  process to join meetings in zoom

Some meetings I can't get into, comes up as wrong password, others are ok. All meetings from same person. Can anyone help?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jgfjh, if you're having trouble joining a Zoom meeting, check out this article on Joining a Zoom video call. This may help you out and will walk you through the process. If it does, don't forget to click on the Accept as Solution button! Thanks!

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @jgfjh, are you still having problems joining a meeting? If not, don't forget to click on the Accept as Solution button! Thanks!

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

TM58
Listener

I attend Weight Watchers meetings on zoom every Sunday. Last Sunday I couldn't join on my laptop, but could on my phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled zoom. I have cleaned the cache and cookies. I have restarted my laptop. I have signed in and out and in. I have joined a test zoom meeting, which worked. I can join the meeting on my phone with no problem, but it's better to do it on my laptop. HELP!!