cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can no longer schedule a new zoom meeting on iCal; iCal no longer supported???!!!

newline
Listener

Suddenly I can no longer schedule a meeting I create in iCal.  

When I researched this via the online support, I followed the directions to go to my profile and under Others, Calendars & Contact Integration.  It says "We support the following services: Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Office 365".

Has iCal support gone away?  I don't want to have to recreate my entire calendar in google calendar.  My whole biz is online meetings and this is a problem.  If it hasn't gone away, how can I generate an appointment that puts the link to the meeting I've created?

10 REPLIES 10

newline
Listener

and FYI I'm running Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1 

lmacshan
Listener

im having a similar issue, only part of my calendars are showing up on zoom.

Kellipsf
Listener

I just started having the same issue. I see no one is replying.  Did anyone solve this?

AnneK406
Listener

Same.  I can get around it by scheduling on my iPhone then copying the link to my Mac to send out the invitation.  What a hassle.

cbcopp
Listener

still looking for the solution for this...my ical calendar is connected to my calendly calendar...I don't want to have to introduce another calendar...

i can do it from my phone, but not on my desktop...if you figure out a way to do it from your mac desktop app, please advise.

daklife
Listener

Why does Zoom not respond to this issue?  I can see it has been going on for a very long time!  We all need an answer, IMO, this is not acceptable for a company the size of Zoom to treat paying clients.  If anyone has a work-around, please let us know.  TIA. 

Seashell
Listener

Here's a way to do it via the mobile app on my iPhone.. it seems to work... but that still doesn't solve the problem of scheduling a zoom directly to the iCal on my MacBook?  UGH... so frustrating.   

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005506303-Syncing-calendars-on-the-Zoom-app-for-iOS

I figured it out! If you go into iOS Settings, scroll down to Zoom, and change Calendar to Full Access, it restores the functionality.

ElenaMartin
Listener

For me, updating iOS broke it.