cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to access a Zoom recording

Jaguar6464
Listener

I recorded a meeting on the cloud recently. I downloaded it and thought I saved it on my computer, but can't find it anywhere. Additionally, it's not under "recording management." It was a big file and the download took overnight. Could that have contributed to the loss? Is there any way to retrieve the recording?

Many thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

I know it has been a while since you initially posted, and I apologize for just now seeing your post! I definitely want to make sure you receive assistance. Were you able to locate your recording or do you still need assistance?

Thanks!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Carla,

I noticed your response to the previous post, and I wanted to ask for help. I have the same issue, and I am desperately trying to locate a copy of an interview that a former student of mine conducted with me last school year. Since the interview, which took place on February 17, 2022, around 10:30 a.m. PST. Since that date, I have left the organization and my student has graduated, meaning that neither of us has access to our old account any longer. Does Zoom maintain copies of our old recordings and is there any way to obtain any copy if it exists? We are both very disappointed that this has been lost and are hoping it can be recovered in some way. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. I worked for Oakland Unified School District for 25 years. The account was under the username ***********.

Sincerely,

Marisa Villegas

Hi @mariazteca13 , thank you for reaching out using the Zoom Community!

The only way that you would be able to locate and retrieve the recording is if the account holder still has it stored within the account. Please reach out to the admin of your last account and they will be able to assist 🙂

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?