cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending an invite to a guest that has requested an Outlook invite

Aircooled
Listener

A Client wants me to send an Outlook invite that automatically populates his Outlook calendar.  On my invite I press the Outlook button, but that just opens the the meeting on my Outlook calendar.  If I have pressed the Outlook button in the invite that I send to him, will it automatically populate his Outlook calendar when he receives my e-mail?

3 REPLIES 3

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Open your Outlook calendar. You have two options. 

1) Right-click the Zoom meeting and select Forward. Type in the client's email. 

2) Open the meeting and add the client's email to the Required field. Now, if you did not send it to anyone, make this a Meeting. If it is just for you, that is called an Appointment. Click the Appointment tab in the top left, and now click Invite Attendees. Type in the client's email. A screenshot is attached for this.

If this answers your questions, please click Accept as Solution.

Piplu
Listener

A Client wants me to send an Outlook invite that automatically populates his Outlook calendar.  On my invite I press the Outlook button, but that just opens the the meeting on my Outlook calendar.  If I have pressed the Outlook button in the invite that I send to him, will it automatically populate his Outlook calendar when he receives my e-mail

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Aircooled! Did @chrismenard7's reply solve the issue for you? If so, please mark their reply as a solution by selecting "Accept as Solution" on their post. 

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?