cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen sharing for participants

TimRGL
Listener

Good morning! Whenever I set up a new meeting, the ability for participants to share their screens is disabled by default. Can I change this setting to allow screen sharing for participants to be ENABLED by default?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Creola
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @TimRGL ,

I would suggest double checking your account settings and verify if "Screen sharing" is enabled and "All Participants" is selected  under "who can share".  After accessing your Zoom web portal, click Settings in the navigation menu, then select the Meeting tab then In Meeting (Basic) to get to the setting.

Best regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Creola

Hello @TimRGL ,

I would suggest double checking your account settings and verify if "Screen sharing" is enabled and "All Participants" is selected  under "who can share".  After accessing your Zoom web portal, click Settings in the navigation menu, then select the Meeting tab then In Meeting (Basic) to get to the setting.

Best regards,

I've got a recurring meeting already scheduled, and I want everyone to be able to share their screen even when I can't join. I have set the meeting to allow participants to join before host, and I have just set the allow everyone to share their screen. Will screen share be available now in this recurring meeting? I could not find a way to change that setting for this specific recurring meeting. Thank you!!!

Can a participant on my zoom call share their screen on my basic account?  The BOT is not helpful and their is zero support on a basic plan.

MrSingh
Listener

nobody seems to care about this issue, i think zoom doesnt want this. There is no solution to this i think.