cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Favorites in Zoom

Joe_G
Listener

If we have multiple recurring team meetings in Zoom, how does one save them to their favorites within the Zoom app?  I know I can keep scrolling thru my calendar and try to find them or put them in the browser as the URL but is there something native to the client?

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Joe_G, depending on if you have Google Calendar or some calendar integration, you will see upcoming meetings in the  tab. However, you don't have the ability to 'favorite' a meeting.

You will see any upcoming recurring meetings that have been scheduled at a no-fixed time. Upcoming meetings scheduled that you're hosting and daily meetings that you're hosting or have been invited to. 

You can look into the Zoom for GSuite add-on KB if you haven't already to see the integration. 

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thanks but I don't see this as a solution, just a work around if I am using Google Calendaring. I think that there is no solution for the original ask and would need to be a feature request. Thanks again for trying to provide a  workaround.

Couldn't agree with you more Joe_G. To me, it seems like a very simple feature add for Zoom. Not only should we be able to save / create a favorites - frequently attended meetings list, but also have the ability to customize the name of the meeting for our own eyes so that we can easily identify/spot and know which meeting we are attending. C'mon Zoom - let's do this!!!

abq
Listener

I agree it would be nice to "favorite" a particular meeting ID.  My team is a 24/7 emergency management group and we use zoom to respond to emergencies.  We use a particular meeting ID as our "emergency operations center", and push it out via email/text when an emergency occurs (no calendar entries, because, these aren't planned events).  Saving a few minutes of trying to open email, or unsafely scrolling through a cell phone while driving, could be a big benefit for us. 

Yep! It would be amazing to have that!

ChosDam
Listener

Good to know it's not just me. Zoom may have a reason not to create this very obvious feature, but they certainly are not willing to share it.