cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Zoom Plug In - Body Text

lmendez1
Listener

Folks,

When I use the Zoom Outlook Plug-in it auto populates the body of the Calendar invite with my companies info and link,  dial numbers, etc. All is good, but if I type a message on the body before clicking the plug-in it pushes my message to the bottom. I can assure it will not be read if not on the top! How can I change so the plug-in populates BELOW my message?

Thanks in advanced for your help! 

LM

3 REPLIES 3

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @lmendez1,

Unfortunately there is not a way to do this.  Best practice is to always use the Zoom button in your outlook to make it a Zoom Meeting first, and then add your notes to the Meeting Invite (at the top).

If this has answered your question please click the Accept as Solution button below.

Thanks!

Dan, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, there is no room to add notes on the top! Even pacing the cursor a few lines on the body, still the invite takes space from the very top! Any other suggestions?

LM

Dan_ZoomSE

If you you use the Plugin/Add-in to add the Zoom meeting details to your invite first, then you can click in the body of the invite at the top and press enter a few times to move everything down and and your own notes above it.

Outlook Add-in.jpg

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!