cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Track Setting missing in Recording Settings

rksjames
Listener

Hello,

I want local recordings to use multi tracks but when I go to the "Recording" "Settings" there is not an option to select.

Help is appreciated. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @rksjames 

Are you looking for separate audio tracks for each participant when recording locally?

This should be in the Recording tab of your desktop Zoom app - see below.

Please note local recording does not provide isolated video recordings of each participant.

Also the separate audio tracks are only available in the desktop client - not mobile or web.

If you are Cloud recording, you have more options for video (but still not each participant) - but in the Cloud you cannot record separate audio tracks.  https://zoom.us/profile/setting?tab=recording See second screen shot.

What version desktop client do you have?

Rupert_0-1633204499611.png

Rupert_1-1633204539625.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rupert

Hi @rksjames 

Are you looking for separate audio tracks for each participant when recording locally?

This should be in the Recording tab of your desktop Zoom app - see below.

Please note local recording does not provide isolated video recordings of each participant.

Also the separate audio tracks are only available in the desktop client - not mobile or web.

If you are Cloud recording, you have more options for video (but still not each participant) - but in the Cloud you cannot record separate audio tracks.  https://zoom.us/profile/setting?tab=recording See second screen shot.

What version desktop client do you have?

Rupert_0-1633204499611.png

Rupert_1-1633204539625.png

Thank you Rupert. I was trying to do this with browser access.

Have a great day!

Rupert

You're welcome. Happy to be of help!