cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the language?

Mint
Listener

I don't know how to change the language.

Please explain it in detail. Help me...

Mint_
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi 

You can change the language displayed by Zoom on your Zoom client and the Zoom website. The following languages are supported for Zoom clients:

Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
English
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Portuguese
Russian
Spanish
Vietnamese
On Android and iOS clients, Zoom's language is determined by the default operating system language.

Hosts can also designate interpreters in their meeting or webinar to translate between languages

Here is for your ref : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/209982306-Change-your-language-on-Zoom?mobile_site=true 

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Nafi

Hi 

You can change the language displayed by Zoom on your Zoom client and the Zoom website. The following languages are supported for Zoom clients:

Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
English
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Portuguese
Russian
Spanish
Vietnamese
On Android and iOS clients, Zoom's language is determined by the default operating system language.

Hosts can also designate interpreters in their meeting or webinar to translate between languages

Here is for your ref : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/209982306-Change-your-language-on-Zoom?mobile_site=true 

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Thank you very much.

Mint_

Hi, Nafi,

I'm using Zoom in my Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, and I cannot change the language. The official answer, quoted by you, don't appear at my zoom installed version.

Please, help me,

Thanks!

Zoom support recommends changing the setting file (~/.config/zoomus.conf) manually.

Add the key value as the “language=en“, and change the value of “language“ to the desired one:

#define ENGLISH "en"
#define ZH_CN "zh_CN"
#define ZH_TW "zh_TW"
#define JAPANESE "jp"
#define SPANISH "es"
#define FRENCH "fr"
#define GERMAN "de"
#define PORTUGUESE "ptg"
#define RUSSIAN "ru"
#define KOREAN "ko"
#define ITALY "it"
#define VIETNAM "vi"
#define TURKISH "tk"
#define POLISH "po"

Finally solved, I'm using Linux Mint Debian Edition (LMDE). 

Thanks

з ЯКОГО ДИВА В ПЕРЕЛІКУ НЕМА УКРАЇНСЬКОЇ?
.. і НЕ ЗГАДУЙТЕ МЕНІ ГИДОТНУ російську.

marchuklubov
Listener

дЕ УКРАЇНСЬКА У ВАШОМУ ПЕРЕЛІКУ (ВОЛАЮ) ???!

Hi

This level of services provides localisation in the languages of international communication, popular among a large number of representatives of different nations (Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese, German).

Local languages of small countries and rural dialects are simply not cost-effective to support.

Have a nice day!