cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud recording processed for long time and not uploaded

Amgad_Tawfik
Listener

Hello, I have a seriuos problem with cloud recording.

One important recording is still being processed although the meeting has been closed since 24 hours +

Anybody can help please?

Reg, Amgad   wa.me/966545737822

2e3e4bb9-f742-49d9-b7fb-c15320bd8c4b.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Amgad_Tawfik, cloud recordings generally take about 2 times the meeting duration to process. Due to unusually high volume cloud recordings may require extra processing time that may take up to 24 to 72 hours. If you still haven't processed your recording after 72hours, you can contact our ​​​​​​​Zoom technical support and they can further look into your issue. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

thanks for the info. 72 hours is too long for recording to be processed. at leats, we know now it's normal to wait for 72 hrs. hope i dont have to wait that much in future otherwise i will have to opt for another platform. all the best, Amgad

Hey @Amgad_Tawfik, were you able to receive your cloud recording? If so, great! Just don't forget to mark my reply Accept as Solution if it were helpful and resolve your problem. 😄

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Jusselino
Listener

Olá...conseguiu recuperar as gravações? Estou passando pelo mesmo problema. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Olá @Jusselino , você pode verificar este artigo da base de conhecimento sobre como encontrar e visualizar gravações locais (em inglês). Avise-me se isso ajudar!

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his