cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Registration on Pardot form issue

robwalte
Listener

I'm trying to register Zoom webinars through a Pardot form on a Pardot landing page, following the instructions here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206003126-Using-Zoom-Webinars-for-Pardot 

When I fill out the form, I'm redirected to a page that says "Forbidden No permissions to access this page" (see attached). 

I put in the code to redirect to a different landing page, but that's not working either. 

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @robwalte Use the following instructions to enable Zoom's Pardot integration to use Salesforce OAuth instead of Pardot-only login.

1A. If not yet installed, go to the Zoom Marketplace and install the Pardot integration. After authorizing, you will be directed to the Pardot integration configuration page.

1B. If the integration is already installed, go to the Pardot integration configuration page on Zoom Marketplace:

Pardot integration -> Manage -> Configure

2. On the Pardot configuration page, click the "Use Salesforce SSO" link at the bottom of the page:

3. If not previously completed, install the "Zoom for Pardot" package in your Salesforce environment. Do this by clicking the "Install Package" button on the Salesforce SSO setup page.  Ensure that you are logged into your Salesforce environment as an account admin when installing the package.

4. Verify that Connected App OAuth Usage on Salesforce is unblocked:

5. Verify that the OAuth Policies on Salesforce includes Permitted Users

6. Go back to the Pardot integration Salesforce SSO Setup page and click the "Authorize" button:

7. After authorizing, enter your Pardot Business Unit ID and click the ‘Save’ button. The setup is complete when you see the "Pardot setting is saved'' message at the top of the page. 

Let me know if that helps you resolve your error! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thanks - I will try that. Does this change the instructions around how to put in the code in a Pardot form, or does that stay the same?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Great @robwalte let me know if that helps! 

For your custom code, how are you adding that? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I'm trying to follow these directions: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206003126-Using-Zoom-Webinars-for-Pardot#enabling-webinar-...

The part about adding Zoom Webinars layout template is also confusing. I'm not sure what code you move up when it say "Move code lines 4-8 to the top"

Khofma
Listener

I am confused by the "move code" comment as well. Did you get this to work? @robwalte