cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinars

ablain33
Listener

Hello, I want to host webinars and currently have a Pro plan. Do I need to purchase the "zoom session" for $990 a year? When I click on that, it took me to a page that asked me to purchase "zoom session" and with 50 users the cost of only $100/annually. Is that all I will need to pay or will I need to purchase something else? 

Thanks,

Amy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

@ablain33 

There are two types of licenses: Webinar and Events licenses.
A webinar license is defined by the maximum number of participants per webinar. A webinar can be held as many times as you like.
Events are divided into two types: Sessions and Events. Events allow multiple webinars and meetings to be held at the same time, while Sessions allow only one webinar or meeting to be held at the same time.
Events have either a license, defined by the maximum number of attendees per event, or a Pay per Attendee, which is the cumulative number of attendees per year.
The $100 per year for 50 users that you saw is this Pay per Attendee, isn't it? For this license, if the cumulative number of participants exceeds 50, there is an additional cost per participant.

Choose the plan that is preferable to you.

Ohkawa_1-1680947264514.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ohkawa

@ablain33 

There are two types of licenses: Webinar and Events licenses.
A webinar license is defined by the maximum number of participants per webinar. A webinar can be held as many times as you like.
Events are divided into two types: Sessions and Events. Events allow multiple webinars and meetings to be held at the same time, while Sessions allow only one webinar or meeting to be held at the same time.
Events have either a license, defined by the maximum number of attendees per event, or a Pay per Attendee, which is the cumulative number of attendees per year.
The $100 per year for 50 users that you saw is this Pay per Attendee, isn't it? For this license, if the cumulative number of participants exceeds 50, there is an additional cost per participant.

Choose the plan that is preferable to you.

Ohkawa_1-1680947264514.png

Yes I agree that we had too kind of webinars.webinars and event.