cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Reports

Mickey888
Listener

How can I generate reports for webinars taken place more than one month ago?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Currently the maximum timeframe you can pull from is up to one month. If you'd like to pull all reports for the past 3 months, for example, you'd need to set the timeframe and run the export 3 times.

If this helped you, please mark it as a solution so it may help others.

Brad

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

beardbrad

Mickey888,

If you go to the Reports section in your Zoom portal and then click Webinar, you'll see the option to select a timeframe to pull reports from and search for all webinars during that timeframe. You'll be able to pull from up to a year ago. Webinar reports in Zoom 

Brad

Mickey888
Listener

In Step 2: Choose a Webinar in the webinar report portal, I cannot manually fill out the timeframe in the To and From boxes; I have to use the calendars to set the timeframe; and it only allows me select one month.  Also, below the timeframe boxes, it says "Maximum report duration: 1 Month.   How can I change this timeframe to longer than one month?  Thanks!!

beardbrad

Currently the maximum timeframe you can pull from is up to one month. If you'd like to pull all reports for the past 3 months, for example, you'd need to set the timeframe and run the export 3 times.

Brad