cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download registration emails before the Webinar start?

CamillaOlo
Listener

I have a webinar with 400 people and I want to send them an email with some material before the event. How can i download all the registered emails?

Best regards, 

C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @CamillaOlo welcome to the community! So glad to have you here! 🙂 As the host of the webinar, if you go into your upcoming webinars https://zoom.us/webinar/list#/upcoming clicking into the title of the webinar, scroll down until you see 'invitations'. You then can 'manage attendees', where you can see the approved and denied, along with exporting, importing and editing the registration list before meeting. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@CamillaOlo You can login to your Zoom account, click on "Reports" and then select webinar. From here you can select "registration" and generate the needed report. 

If you are an admin or if an admin needs to assist, they can do so from the Account Management -> Reports tab and follow the same process to generate the registration report. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @CamillaOlo welcome to the community! So glad to have you here! 🙂 As the host of the webinar, if you go into your upcoming webinars https://zoom.us/webinar/list#/upcoming clicking into the title of the webinar, scroll down until you see 'invitations'. You then can 'manage attendees', where you can see the approved and denied, along with exporting, importing and editing the registration list before meeting. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!