cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Screen Slides/Graphics

TonyFabz
Listener

If we want to put up a holding slide to start the webinar, what is the best way to do this?

Right now a panelist shares their screen with an opening slide but there is always a speakers box next to the slide?

I only want the attendees to see the slide and not an additional speaker box.

Even when all the panelist's shut off their cameras, I still see their photo next to the slide when they are speaking.

Is there a 'full screen' mode for just the slides even when someone is speaking?

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

In a webinar, when a panelist, host or co-host close their camera & mic, they are invisible to the attendees. 

kjhartma
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I feel like we did something similar at a webinar I helped out on last summer.  I think what we did was put black tape over the camera and used a slide as a virtual background.  This way the slide only showed but no camera image.  It was basically a slide that said "Welcome, we start at 8:30" or something like that.  Just make sure that person has their mic muted until ready to talk.

Or is it possible to hide video/non-video participants in a webinar, like in a meeting?  That I'm not sure of, I haven't had as much experience with webinars.

Alex_PFT

Just share your screen and turn off your camera, no need for that fancy tape on your camera with a background. 

create a test webinar and join as an attendee with your phone or a second computer to see what it looks like if you’re not sure.