cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I retrieve a lost registration list?

JaniceICY
Listener

I changed a meeting (which had 25 registrants) to a re-occurring meeting and lost this said registrant list.  I did not download the list nor enabled an email to be sent when participants registered.  Is there any way to retrieve this "lost" registrant list?

9 REPLIES 9

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Change the meeting back to the schedule that it used to be, and there is a good chance that it will reconnect to the registration data. I've changed a 1-year recurring meeting to a "No Fixed Time", lost the previous registrations, changed it back to a weekly recurring meeting, and the registration data was there again.

Hope it works for you, too.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

I have had the same problem only I cannot revert it as the date was in the past - and I have no way of contacting the people who had registered, any other ideas, i am really panicking

Did you have it solve finally?

Andrea7
Listener

did it work for you?

marcustzy
Listener

I have the same problem....oh gosh.... anyone has the solution? I changed my previous meeting to a recurring meeting and the registration list of 150 people vanished! HELP......

marcustzy
Listener

I have the same problem, did you find the solution, hope you did and can share with me..... am worried now

UJFin
Listener

same issue here , its very disappointing 

Goprometric
Listener

I have the same problem, did you find the solution, hope you did and can share with me..... am worried now. 

I gave up and learned an expensive lesson