cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Live Streaming on Zoom

chensx1
Listener

Hi, I am having trouble using Zoom to livestream into my Facebook group.  I receive this message: "Unable to access your Facebook account. Try logging into Facebook again. (4,922)"  I used to be able to do this, but I'm wondering if there was an update and now it's not working.  I do have a different sign-in email from my Zoom account from my Facebook account.  Any insight into how to set this up would be appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Donalee
Listener

I was able to get this fixed.   I had to uninstall the zoom app and reload it.... all works fine now.   

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32

Donalee
Listener

I am having this same issue..... It worked earlier today and now I keep getting this same message.... Any HELP is so appreciated.  

Donalee
Listener

I was able to get this fixed.   I had to uninstall the zoom app and reload it.... all works fine now.   

Same issue for me today....out of the blue this happened.

I'm on a mac and use safari or chrome to access zoom. I couldn't find the zoom ap in the ap store

thank you.

@Donalee  So are you removing the Zoom app from your PC, or are you talking about the Zoom app within Facebook?

@Donalee  So are you removing the Zoom app from your PC, or are you talking about the Zoom app within Facebook?

I use Zoom from a web browser and this was driving me nuts ... and finally found the solution. The error is on the FB side - they require you to use Chrome for launching Zoom. Changed my default browser to Chrome and it worked. Just in time for a live workshop. Stupid how much time I wasted trying to fix this.

Thanks, there is something to do with this. I used Chrome to launch everything and it got me past the "Unable to access your Facebook account"  error and go to the point to livestream on which group to post to, but be sure you have permission in that group first. I thought I did and got another error, that I dont have permission, so enabled as an admin. and retried it and now I am getting don't have permissions issue still.... I was almost there... This is so frustrating

I'm not sure that this helped, but another person on my team told me that I had to have the same email I used in FB as a user in Zoom, so I had done that as well. Not sure if that was an issue. But I did drill down far enough to find that the issues are definitely on the FB side ... good luck and keep digging!

chensx1
Listener

@Donalee   I tried that, and it worked!  Thank you -- sometimes it's just the smallest fixes!  

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

@Donalee and @chensx1 glad you both got the issue fixed! 

Hi I’m having trouble with Zoom to Facebook live. I’m able to see my past groups in the select a group area but not the new group in the select your group box.

Donalee
Listener

and it keeps showing up again and again.    There is a glitch in the system.  I stream to YouTube fine.... But One I see the setup for FB is there...... then come back later to access it... It falls away again and I end up streaming to YouTube or recording -because I do not have time to reload again.   With every reload I lose my backgrounds and have to reinstall them.   

Any help from Zoom here?

CaroAl
Listener

I'm getting this message again and again " (#200) Subject does not have permission to create live video on this group ", I'm only able to stream a live video on my facebook feed and on a fb page, but not on my private group

Help please

@ Carol.---I'm not able to stream to FB - at all -   the error message says try again later.   This glitch has nothing to do with where I stream  it on FB - It's FB period.    When I delete the app and reload it appears to be working because at the first peak - I see I can chose where to stream live on FB -   but minutes or hours (not matter) later when I am ready to go live.....  I get the error message - try again later.    

Thank you Donalee... I received some help and discovered that, when in the zoom meeting, don't chose the "Facebook" option but the last one (I don't remember the name now, but it goes like "personal or private streaming" or something like that. When you chose this option, the page on the browser is slightly different and it requests that you enter 2 URL addresses and one password, which you'll find on the group post itself (you have to have facebook open on another tab of the browser, and there you have to be in the group, you have to have the "live stream" clicked, "now"... there you can find the 2 URLs and the one password from where you copy and paste on the other tab previously opened by zoom.

It works the first time you try. If you close the live streaming and want to do it again, you'll have to do it from a new zoom meeting. Hope it helps (it took me all day to understand what was going on and I couldn't find the info anywhere, I really got a miracle lol an angel saved me! lol lol)

ov10fac
Listener

I have tried everything recommended here and nothing works.  Any help greatly appreciated.

melaniehuggard
Listener

Same here. Need help with this. 

gerrymulvenna
Listener

I get the same issue every time I try to livestream zoom to Facebook:

Unable to access your Facebook account. Try logging into Facebook again. (4,922)

If I kept retrying I would hit the same obstacle, BUT if I close any Facebook browser tabs that were open and open a new Facebook browser tab, I can successfully get past the issue on the next attempt. 

I am using Chrome on Windows 10 and currently Zoom 5.11.4 (7185).

Bob27
Listener

Whenever I press the Livestream to Facebook button it takes me to a page with a button "Connect to Facebook".  When I press the button it flashes and comes back the same and does nothing.  I am already logged into Facebook on another page, and I tried other browsers and tried logging out of FB first too.  I cannot get past this.  This is so frustrating and wish I could speak to a LIVE person.  I've got a Zoom Pro account and I have Windows 10 on a PC.

Bob27
Listener

In FB I see Zoom Video Livesream Prod got added, BUT it isn't listed under the "All Apps and Websites" listing under FB Settings. I was luckily to be shown the page at one point, where it is listed and I took a screenshot of it and on my PC the Zoom Video Livesream Prod App ID URL is:
https://www.facebook.com/settings/applications/app_details/?app_id=294719114878005

So it seems to me that this app is being placed in an uncategorized area as it ISN"T showing up in the "All Apps and Websites" listing area where it should be. I went to that URL above and I can see it and I have uninstalled it and then reinstalled many times, but if I didn't have that URL I wouldn't be able to do that.

Bob27
Listener

I found that the Zoom Video Livesream Prod app is located in the Business Integrations area rather than Apps and Websites. so maybe has something to do with this as I saw originally that it was placed under Apps and Websites, so maybe a conflict of some sort?

STAN03
Listener

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WHY I CANT GO ON FB LIVE AFTER UPRADING MY PLAN TO FB LIVE. KEEP TELLING ME I HAVE TO SING IN TO FACEBOOK. EVERYTIME I CLICK IT, IT TAKES ME NOWHERE

Yeah so frustrating! It seems to be a BUG or Glitch somewhere In the meantime I have been forced to look for another solution, I found "Restream"
https://app.restream.io

The free version wont be enough to go live on FB, so you will need to upgrade to the "Standard" level

Restream works much like the zoom app, however rather than selecting "Live on Facebook" while in Zoom you select "Live on Custom Live Streaming Service" and enter the values found within Restream to be able to use Zoom and go live on FB. it works! and you can stream on MUTLI platforms at the same time, if you want to do that. I know having to shell out more $$$ when we already paid Zoom isn't pleasing at all, but fortunately, Restream is affordable and I am paying monthly right now to see what happens with Zooms app before I go with restreams yearly plan.

Did you find a solution? I am having the same problem

zoni41
Listener

Whenever I try to stream live videos from my Facebook feed or on Facebook pages, I keep receiving the same message "(#200) Subject does not have permission to create live videos on this group"; I only have the ability to stream live videos from my feed and from Facebook pages, not from the private group I belong to.

mila1188
Listener

Guys, Facebook Groups have a new function called "real-time connections" or something like that. You have to add this function set. It works perfectly! I've attached an image of it ( is in Spanish btw, but it is on the left, below settings) 

willjoe2442
Participant

Copy and paste the Server URL and Stream Key from Facebook into the Stream URL and Stream Key on Zoom. Click Save on the Add Live Stream Service window in Zoom. Start your Zoom meeting or webinar when you are ready to begin the event. Click More in the meeting controls and select Live on Custom Live Streaming Service

Regards,

Diana

Noa1
Listener

I'm having the same issues

Triptta
Listener

Me too . 

Nada-Elisa
Listener

Beim Live Stream mit FB, hört man mich verzögert beziehungsweise mich Echo. Was kann ich tun.