Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outlook add-in suddenly not readable

This started about the time Microsoft updated Outlook and made it possible to add a Teams meeting to every meeting by default and, of course, defaulted that option to true. I have since turned that option off in settings, but this is what my screen l...

DanPrince2020_0-1655319840964.png

Fullscreen is no longer true fullscreen

Hello, A recent update changed the fullscreen mode. I usually pin one person and make them fullscreen and they would take up the entire screen. Now, I get the controls at the bottom that stay there, so it isn't true fullscreen. I record through OBS a...

multiple zoom meetings on single device

I have a laptop that allows for multiple desktops to be running. Is it possible to run/access a meeting under different zoom accounts on the same device but on different desktops? Currently, if i launch a meeting on Desktop 1, then go to Desktop 2 an...

reply to closed registration

Hi. I am doing a meeting, and have had to restrict the number of participants. I am wanting to create a reply message to those who are still wanting to register after the maximum number has been achieved. This message would have the alternative dates...

No Option for Local Recording

I recently tried to record a zoom meeting. Then was confused when I could not find it available as a local recording. After starting another meeting, I realized that the recording button said it would start a cloud recording, with no other option to ...

AvWern by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Manage Registrants View

I added state and city to the required questions section of the registration options. Is there a way to view the city and state of those who registered by using the "View" button across from the "Manage Registrants" on the manage screen of the meetin...

EricaC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes