Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

入室用URLについて

こんにちわ。ZOOMでヨガのオンラインレッスンをさせてもらっています。先日お客様から「URLをクリックしてもすぐ入室できず、パスワードの入力を求められてしまう」と言われ、他の方に確認してみたところ、URLをクリックしてすぐ入室できる人もいれば、そうではなくパスワード入力を求められる方もいて、どうしてそうなるのかわからず、返答に困っています。原因ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら、お力添えお願いいたします。

ビジネスプランを1アカウントだけ購入できる方法はないでしょうか?

現在プロアカウントを使用しています。近々150名程度を対象にミーティングするんですがビジネスプランを1アカウントのみ購入することはできないでしょうか?ブレイクアウトルームも活用予定です。 それともウェビナー500を契約すれば問題は解決するでしょうか?

Dial-in number from China

Any number to dial-in a meeting from China?We knew that DC from China was removed.However, we have client in China.Please anyone can provide a solution for this?Thank you very much.

winglee by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting won't get passed Launch

I'm following all the instructions, but my new MacBook Pro, with Safari, using Monterey OS 12.0.1 will not let me get past the Launch button. Any ideas? Zoom works on all of my other devices.

L-1945 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue installing desktop app on Mac

For a number of weeks my Zoom desktop app on my MacBook Pro was not working - each time I opened the app it would run an install screen and fail. I would then hit retry and it would let me log in. Finally today I decided to uninstall the app by going...