cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get a Zoom phone number (Australia) on a resonably cheap plan?

Grastepro
Newcomer
Newcomer

I can't seem to find out how to get a Zoom Phone number.   I can see the various plans, I can see info about porting an existing number, but nothing about getting a new number (much like a Skype number).
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

5 REPLIES 5

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Yes, if you sign up for an Australia/New Zealand Zoom Phone plan a number will be included in the plan. You can select a number from those available.

Craig

Can it be someone from overseas signing up for an australian phone number and being able to make calls to australian numbers?

FORE-Craig

Yes, I once helped an Australian working from Greece work out some kinks with her setup. I don't know if Zoom will require that the payment come from an Australian bank account though. 

Craig

Grastepro
Newcomer
Newcomer

Excellent.  Thanks.  I just contact customer service and find out prices then?  Thanks.

FORE-Craig

You can go to the Pricing and Plans page https://zoom.us/pricing/zoom-phone directly. Choose the country at the top. You will see pricing options under the tab for Zoom Phone and Zoom United (Meetings, Chat and Phone Bundled). You will have the option to buy directly if you wish.

Craig

Craig