cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot acess Business Phone

MrFrustrated-Zm
Newcomer
Newcomer

I ported my office number over to Zoom a few months ago. Since that time I have not been able to access any calls and even more importantly my voicemail. Fortunately most client have my cell number but not all. Somebody please give me some help. There is NO customer support that I can contact. I don't know if there is a plan where I can upgrade for help?

1 REPLY 1

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

MrFrustrated-Zm,

First, you should open a support ticket with zoom.  Second, there are some things you check which I will list at the bottom.

Sign in zoom.us

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en

Eliot_0-1726755965612.png

Go to My Account and select Support Dashboard

Eliot_1-1726755965613.png

Click submit a request

Eliot_2-1726755965615.png

Select Technical Support from dashboard

Eliot_3-1726755965616.png

Fill out the request form and click submit.

Eliot_4-1726755965618.png

Things to check.

1.  To check your connection to zoom and to test your audio.  Dial *TEST  (*8378) on your keypad.  Were you able to connect and were you able to speak and hear a recording of your speech?
  2. Sign in to the Zoom Portal and go to Admin ->Phone System Management, Auto Receptionists, Main Auto Receptionist, Profile, Route to.  Edit Route To option to Route To User and select your extension from the drop down.  Now incoming calls will be routed to your extension. 

Eliot_5-1726755965622.png

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot