cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

BorisJovanovic
Explorer
Explorer

Can I get help adding add-ons to my zoom phone plan. When I go to plans and billing I can only see a limited amount of zoom phone add-ons.

1 REPLY 1

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi BorisJovanovic,

What add-ons are you looking for?  With over 7 million users, Zoom Phone may have some or all of what you are looking for already included at no additional cost.

Zoom Phone comes with many great features that are options for other vendors.  As a couple of examples, free multilevel auto receptionists and free multilevel call queues.  Also, all Zoom products incorporate some level of AI.

According to Zoom Phone plans and pricing for United States, Zoom charges for outgoing calls on a metered basis and or an unlimited basis. 

Plans & Pricing for Zoom Phone | Zoom

Additional services include:

Zoom Phone Power Pack $25/month Zoom Phone Required - Enhanced call queue analytics and historical insights for call center teams.

Additional Phone Numbers From $5/month Zoom Phone Required - Enhance your phone plan with additional local, toll-free, or international premium numbers.

Toll-Free numbers From $5/month Zoom Phone Required - Add toll-free numbers to your phone plan to allow others to contact you free of charge.

Hardware as a Service Contact sales for pricing - Lease hardware monthly for low upfront costs and predictable budgets.

International Calling $10/month Zoom Phone Required - Unlimited international calling to more than 15 countries and regions.

you may be interested in Zoom support article

Getting Started with Zoom Phone

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/getting-started-with-phone?id=zoom_phone_guide

you may want to contact Zoom sales or an Zoom partner to discuss your needs.

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot