Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom for Outlook plugin not showing or working

carolanni
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

Can someone please help. In desktop Windows 11 Outlook client, I used to have a scheduling icon in the ribbon. It's gone and I can't schedule a meeting. I rebooted, tried repairing to no avail.

thank you,

Carolnn 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI Tony,

I found the issue. The plugin was disabled in Outlook so I just reenabled it and it was all good.

Thank you,

Carolann

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

tonywalkerNZ
Newcomer
Newcomer

am having exactly the same issue. I had a couple of icons on my previous laptop but having just purchased a new HP elitebook on windows 11 I can't replicate that. I have been through the 'add apps' in outlook to no avail. any one able to help please. I am sure there was an option previously in zoom where you selected it and it just happened

HI Tony,

I found the issue. The plugin was disabled in Outlook so I just reenabled it and it was all good.

Thank you,

Carolann

I am probably missing something - mine doesn't show as disabled - it shows under outlook as an added extension from the store when I go into outlook 'manage add ins' but no icon - any pointers

I found mine right inside Outlook and it flagged the plugin too. I'm using Outlook for desktop. 

tonywalkerNZ
Newcomer
Newcomer

think I have found the issue as it doesn't who under file/options/add ins. It just isnt in the list so I guess I am not installing it correctly. I am doing it through 'manage addins' where i search for the zoom one and add it. There must be an easier way to add the plugin