Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Meeting Practice Using Scheduled Meeting

christyg
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I scheduled a large Zoom meeting that is a client event for work, using registration. Can I use the exact same meeting link to practice with the meeting host/presenters (a day or more ahead of time), or will this mess up my scheduled meeting? 

I have seen similar questions asked here, but want to be sure the scenario is exactly the same.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @christyg! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

Yes, it will be okay. There will be no issues if you use the same meeting to practice same with webinars.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @christyg! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

Yes, it will be okay. There will be no issues if you use the same meeting to practice same with webinars.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Just to clarify, I can practice ahead with either a Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar, correct? This one is just a meeting with the Large Meeting add-on.

Yes, you can practice ahead with either as Zoom Meeting or Webinar. It will not cause any issues with the schedule.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

christyg
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks for your quick reply. I appreciate your help!