cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to share the system

Raj__10
Newcomer
Newcomer

Am not able to share the screen, am the host and changed the settings, given sharing access to all ( Host and Participations. But still am not able to share the screen but If I login other Laptop as a host or a Participant am able to share but not in my particular Laptop .? May I know why.? do I need to check any settings .? I have restarted the browser and Laptop multiple times but still not able see sharing button option  . Kindly let me know how can get the access.? 

Thanks in advance ..! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Issue with Web Client Joining Meetings

New incident: Identified

We have detected an issue with Zoom screen sharing with web client joining meetings where a subset of users may experience screen share button missing. We will provide updates as we have them.

Time posted

Jul 25, 10:15 PDT

Components affected

Frank_TB_0-1721930434785.png

Zoom Meetings - Zoom Meetings

Ok

https://status.zoom.us/incidents/yfyg6k8zpjx4 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Vtred
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having this same issue, starting yesterday.  If I sign in to my Zoom meeting on my browser, it doesn't give me a share screen option anymore.  Only when I log in on the Zoom app, I can see the share screen option.  I need help to resolve this as soon as possible.  

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @Raj__10 and @Vtred 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

Please try these steps from the article to help you troubleshoot any issues with screen sharing.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

As already mentioned that I have referred those all articles/settings already before connecting to support team but no use. enabled which are all necessary options for sharing screen in browser level. unfortunately no option solved my issue.

Vtred
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks Mark,  All my settings are set for screen share.  There is something different that happened to the browser version of Zoom in the past week. In addition to not having the screen share button, the blur video background and/or virtual background options are missing too.  I used it a week ago in the browser, and all of these things were functional.

MGSR

Since you are using your web browser, the cookies and cache from browsing other websites may have effect on your browsing experience. I would advise following the General Troubleshooting outlined on the article and Clear cache and cookies from the settings (if using the web client). Additionally, I would also advise checking if your browser has recently updated to the latest version or if needs an update.

Let me know if these steps helped. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Frank_TB

Issue with Web Client Joining Meetings

New incident: Identified

We have detected an issue with Zoom screen sharing with web client joining meetings where a subset of users may experience screen share button missing. We will provide updates as we have them.

Time posted

Jul 25, 10:15 PDT

Components affected

Frank_TB_0-1721930434785.png

Zoom Meetings - Zoom Meetings

Ok

https://status.zoom.us/incidents/yfyg6k8zpjx4 

Its working now , Thanks for the Quick fix. 

Vtred
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks,  Just tried to start another meeting and I have the share button again.   Thanks for your help!