cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 1132 on second hand MAC. Zoom penalising me

siobhanoconnor
Newcomer
Newcomer

I bought a MAC book second hand and was so excited to use it, partially because I am a reiki master and offer virtual healing. I had used zoom several years before in my old sales job and much preferred it to Teams.

To my horror, zoom wouldn't work. I couldn't understand it. I have discovered that the MAC book is banned as the previous owner obviously did something to break the rules. I have emailed and emailed and explained and explained and they still won't lift the ban.

I can use it on my phone but that just won't work for healing logistically. It also proves I've done nothing wrong as surely my email would be banned as well and it isn't.

It may be second hand but I spent a fair amount of money and it's not like I can take it back (the guy is in the states now I'm told).

I think it's more frustrating than anything, I just want to use the platform as it would be the best one for virtual healing, I haven't done anything wrong but worst of all, I am just going round in circles on email and nothing is being done.

one guy told me to redownload the app and log in and it still came up.

It's very unfair. Who deals well with injustice?

This really is a last ditch attempt as now I am being ignored.

0 REPLIES 0