cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't live stream to FB groups.. Group doesn't show up

claudiabazaar
Explorer
Explorer

Since yesterday 11/6/2023 I can't live stream into my Fb group that I stream to everyday! can you help?

48 REPLIES 48

Jaxobnathalir
Explorer
Explorer

Where were you able to deselect the groups? I can only select them. 

look at these 3 pics.....Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 5.11.13 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-11 at 5.05.43 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-11 at 5.06.40 PM.png

i did that now I cant access anything, it keeps saying log into your facebook account and I am already logged in

Thank you!! This worked. 

billsoriano
Newcomer
Newcomer

YES I have the same issue . I’ve been live-streaming to my fb groups for several years. My groups just disappeared from the list on 11/6 & I’m not able to add it. Have spent way too much time on this. I have been in contact with support and send a loom video but they have been unable to help me. 

now I can't even access the live streaming from zoom. I deselected all groups and juts selected the 2 I wanted to use from the list and hit connect and everything went whacky, now I can't do a zoom live at all it it keeps saying log into your facebook account and I am already logged in, it won't bring up the facebook security setting section anymore so I can fix it, because it thinks I am not logged in

That’s strange. I would log out of all of it  go back in. Close fb out 

claudiabazaar
Explorer
Explorer

I think we have all the same issue. Something is going on. I did the fb settings but now it just loops me around and I can't get back to those settings either. I can't live stream. ZOOM can you please look into this?             

elainebriefman
Newcomer
Newcomer

I had the same problem ... but fixed using the (also posted) instructions below... once you start to try to go zoom and nothing shows on the drop down menu.... in the tiny print under the drop down menu, go to the "security settings" and then click "edit access" and be sure to only allow (toggle on) your personal groups (and less than 30 total) for them to show up....