cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry screen!

MarkRoberts
Newcomer
Newcomer

From the very first time I ever used zoom until now, on a variety of different PCs, using a variety of different cameras, using it at work and using it at home, at least 50% of the time, my screen is blurry. I have tried all of the many suggestions online and nothing works. I have tried zoom support and they pretend as though they've never heard of such a crazy problem then ask for lots and lots of information and then, always, they can't fix it.

This is a company with essentially one product and they can't seem to make it work. I'm sick to death of being told that this is my problem, that I have to solve it, that it must be something I'm doing. And yet I read online and in this forum over and over and over and over and over again people having exactly the same problem. What am I supposed to do, dedicate my life to solving this issue? For the benefit of zoom?

4 REPLIES 4

mpcurran56
Newcomer
Newcomer

Mark, I am having same issue and frustrated that there is not help. Ready to cancel subscription.

RShaw1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Mark, I have been using Zoom for years, and yesterday my screen became blurry. I have uninstalled, restarted, and reinstalled Zoom but no improvement. Very frustrated online tutor! Thx Robin

ST05
Newcomer
Newcomer

I can now say i have joined the club! My Zoom was going fine and now - blurry!! I have done everything to get it sorted and it is still the same. I have uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled Zoom, and ensured HD is ticked in Settings and it is still the same. Chatbot doesn't even acknowledge this issue!

Jodi-
Newcomer
Newcomer

Using Zoom for a client meeting for the first time in 2 years. It worked fine previously. Attended many weekly meetings in the past using the same computer and my video was fine. Now, no matter what Video settings I set, my image remains blurry in the big screen but the smaller settings screen looks fine. I've uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled Zoom with no improvement.