cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live streaming to Facebook Page not working

Nuyon
Newcomer
Newcomer

I used to stream to my facebook page, but since last week I've not been able to stream to my active page as I the drop down like is not showing my active page.

Instead the drop down list were showing the inactive pages .

What has changed ?   and what do I need to do to be able to stream to my active page again ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

CarlaA

Hi everyone! I am happy to hear that the issue seems to be resolved for some of you. It may have been a temporary glitch in connection with Zoom and Facebook. Nonetheless, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

If you are still experiencing issues with Facebook Livestream, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and see if this resolves the issue. In case you've already done so, you might want to consider trying a different browser to see if that resolves the issue. Additionally, just to ensure everything is in order,  kindly confirm whether Zoom has been blocked in the Facebook page settings. You can refer to the screenshot I've attached below for guidance.

image (3).png

Thank you al for your contributions to the community! I hope this helps 🙂

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

Please launch the meeting livestream: Live on Facebook in your meeting controls, on the configuration page please click on Facebook security settings.

Please launch the meeting livestream: Live on Facebook in your meeting controls, on the configuration page please click on Facebook security settings.

LordKaizilla_0-1708389316038.png

on the next window click on Edit access.

LordKaizilla_1-1708389316088.png

It will now show you a window with the list of your Facebook Groups and make sure the group you’re looking for is enabled, if it is showing as enabled please toggle disable/re-enable button. 

LordKaizilla_2-1708389316267.png

View solution in original post

72 REPLIES 72

The problem is that it's random.  The pages that are showing I NEVER use!!  But thank you for helping me not feel like I am totally crazy!

This is the third time this has happened in the past 18 months, the last being in September. The Zoom tech support staff appear to be clueless and cut and paste non-solutions as responses. The only things that seem to work are 1) Being a squeaky wheel until the problem is resolved. Last time it took about 5 days, and 2) In the short term, give someone you trust admin access on the Facebook page you use to live-stream. You'll be able to do everything except go live so you can set everything up, make the other person the host, and they can go live. If you have folks in the waiting room, the host will have to bring them onscreen. That's what I had to do last week but, fortunately, I have a co-host who's with me on screen every week.

Let's all keep being the squeaky wheel and please report back any positive results. 

Yes, happened to us in September last year and then again since Feb. 8th. Tried many things. Nothing works. Zoom should solve this issue asap.

I downloaded the stream key and plugged that into my zoom. Just have to laid the page when you want to go live. 

If not, kindly follow these steps:

1. After clicking on "Live on Facebook" this will open on your Chrome window. Kindly click on "Facebook Security Settings".

2. Then Click on "Continue as ...".

3. Click on "Continue".

4. Click on "Choose what you allow".

5. Un-check and recheck the checkbox.

6. Scroll down to the last part of the page then click on "Continue".

Once done, kindly retest it. 

If the issue still persists, kindly uninstall and reinstall the Zoom application to clear all the backlogs within the application. To do that, you may refer to the outlined instructions

I've tried that, it still does not show the pages I manage, only my personal profile.

I've checked every possible settings.

Zoom doesn't stream to my page anymore...

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

en febrero estoy igual

Yo estoy igual... es frustrante.. 
alguna sugerencia?  por favor

Yes, we are having the same problem. The page we need is not showing up in the dropdown menu. And this is as of 2/13/2024.

Hi MichelleS1 ,

I am currently experiencing this issue again. I really hope that they solve this

Having the same issue since Feb 8th. I've erased Chrome's cache, tried live streaming with Microsoft Edge, reinstalled the zoom app but the problem persists.

LordKaizilla_0-1708389316038.png

on the next window click on Edit access.

LordKaizilla_1-1708389316088.png

It will now show you a window with the list of your Facebook Groups and make sure the group you’re looking for is enabled, if it is showing as enabled please toggle disable/re-enable button. 

LordKaizilla_2-1708389316267.png

Still not resolved 

ARE you reading the posts?

This is about PAGES not about groups.

What you posted is about rights for group streaming

I have no problem streaming to FB groups. The problem is that some of my FB pages are missing from the list of options for live transmission. I did some digging on FB and reazied that Zoom is only showing me the FB pages that appear on Meta Business Suit as My Personal Assets (mostly others' FB pages where I am added in certain role) . The ones which appear as Business Assets of my Page (these are the pages I own and created), do not appear as options at Zoom. Wondering if anyone else observed this and found any solution?

Still having this isse, YES! 😞

Frustrating

bgillmer
Newcomer
Newcomer

I switched to using Restream.io for broadcasts to Facebook.  It looks and works much better.

Are you able to have multiple participants on screen at the same time? Does it record audio and video for uploads to other platforms? 

Yes, it has a studio for adding participants, video, presentations, graphics.  You can record, stream, etc. Pretty customizable.  I am not sure of the limit on the number of participants.  I ended up using this mostly for recording podcasts.

Hi there.  I'm glad that it's working for you. It's just so frustrating because I am already paying for Zoom pro.  I shouldn't have to pay for another streaming service too.  😑

same here 😞

Sarahng
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

I faced the same issues too, anyone solve this problem of why zoom cannot FB live to the page instead of timeline ? 

I have been on a run around with zoom on this now for weeks. They have zero solutions. The stream key doesn’t work now either. Hope they resolve this soon. 

1Dee
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am facing same issue since more than a month. Tried everything support tells me. But suddenly the page is not seen in the drop down. I changed nothing.  Really need a solution! 

trishamcgrady
Newcomer
Newcomer

same issue for me. uninstalled and reinstalled, didn't fix it. Since 25th Feb 24

SarahEggleston
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am once again experiencing this issue. It's incredibly frustrating. I hope it is addressed soon. Streaming to my business page is the ONLY reason I pay for Zoom. It hasn't worked for weeks now and I'm about ready to cancel my subscription.

HZ2
Newcomer
Newcomer

I used these instructions and it worked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6y0vRyXcj8
Please let me know if that works for you.

It didn't work for me, I don't see a page that looks like that on Facebook. When I click Live, it just shows my past lives, no place to set the parameters... dang it.

Thanks anyway!

DonSTL
Newcomer
Newcomer

i having this same problem again...the Facebook page has disappeared from my dropdown list of pages available. I have livestreamed from ZOOM to this FB many times. The issue comes/goes with no changes being made on my side.  I have tried every solution suggested and nothing seems to work.  This includes using Chrome browser, clearing my cache, checking my Facebook permissions (clicking/unclicking everything), confirming my ZOOM permissions, etc.   Can anyone assist?

This is how I solved the problem with no assistance from Zoom. I created a new FB account using an email address not connected to my previous one. It was a Yahoo email I rarely check and only use when someone requires an email and I don't want to give them my active account. I then added that page as an admin on the FB business page from which I Zoom, giving the new account complete access to everything.  Once the process was completed and I accepted the invite to admin, I was able to live stream from the business page with no problem. It was suggested by my tech person. Not sure if Zoom will ever resolve the issue but this fix works.

DonSTL
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you!!

Johnholmess06
Newcomer
Newcomer

I also want to integrate live streaming on my website https://caterpillarworkshopmanuals.com/ Can anyone help?